Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > COMPLETE LIST of 2010 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

COMPLETE 2010 RELEASES LIST (Jan 1 - Dec. 31)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COMPLETE 2010 RELEASES LIST (Jan 1 - Dec. 31)
    Posted: January 17 2011 at 2:17pm
Agreed! GLEE was only good for the 1st half of Season 1, so it deserved the Globe last year. But the 2nd half of Season 1 and the 1st half of Season 2 were disappointing. I haven't started MODERN FAMILY's Season 2, so my vote would've gone to THE BIG BANG THEORY. 

I would've been happy with either Colfer or Stonestreet for Supporting. But if we're talking about wanting, I wanted Josh Holloway to win. Oh, well!  
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2011 at 3:42pm
How many more Atari game adaptations will it take before that one GGMF'er who came up with them has his last stand?
My deadlines for Member-Started Forums, given 35% approval rating or less: Mrc. 25; Divergent. Apl. 1; NOAH, Sabotage. Apl. 15; Oculus. Apl. 22; A Haunted House 2. Apl. 29; The Other Woman.
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2011 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

The mistakes were Best Actress in a TV Series Drama (should've been Kyra Sedgwick),

Nah Katey Sagal deserved the win, i don't watch as much tv as most people, but the work she did on Sons of Anarchy, especially in the last 2 seasons, was absolutley phenomenal. I hope she gets another nod cause she was even better in season 3.
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 8:30am
BAFTA noms were announced today with our usual suspects ('The Social Network', 'Inception' etc.) bagging nominations in the various categories and some new additions coming in to play (three of them in the forms of Chris Miller's 'Four Lions', Mike Leigh's 'Another Year' and the Coen Bros' 'True Grit'). One big difference you will notice is in the Supporting Actor category, 'The Town' did recieve a nomination in the category only the BAFTAs chose to nominate, out of respect and recognition of the good work he did in his career, the late Pete Postlethwaite instead of Jeremy Renner (like the American Film Awards are doing).  
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 12:34pm
Also they nominated Barbara Hershey instead of Mila Kunis.

I'm confused.They nominated Hailee Steinfeld for "Leading Actress" and Lesley Manville for "Supporting Actress".Isn't it the other way around?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2011 at 8:31am
I think in the case of Manville and Steinfeld, the BAFTAs obviously had a different view of their roles than the American film awards.
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2011 at 1:55pm
I haven't seen either movie.Does anyone who saw them have thoughts on this?
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2011 at 8:18pm
Who cares who won the Golden Globes, the best part of the show was Ricky Gervais speaking the truth about how much Hollywood and their ego-crazed celebrities all suck these days.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2011 at 9:59pm
For Ricky Gervais to pontificate about ego in Hollywood during the Globs is like the old question about a tree falling in the forest when no one is there to hear it.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2011 at 11:43pm
There was an article in the UK newspaper 'The Guardian' about Ricky Gervais' way of presenting being deemed as offensive, or rather it's just the big Hollywood A-listers worried that what he said is going to damage their reputation. But that's the way with current British humour, the darker things get the funnier people find them.

P.S. Hollywood is at it again, this time planning to reboot Lethal Weapon. Are they doing it to make up for the 2 inferior sequals preceding the first 2 films or is it for the most obvious reason in the book, milking the cash-cow and not giving one for originality/effort?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2011 at 5:20am
Originally posted by saturnwatcher

For Ricky Gervais to pontificate about ego in Hollywood during the Globs is like the old question about a tree falling in the forest when no one is there to hear it.
Yeah, from what I have read, all he did was bruise people's easily hurt feelings, or what was said went in one ear and out the other.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2011 at 5:21am
Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

P.S. Hollywood is at it again, this time planning to reboot Lethal Weapon.
I feel rage ...
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2011 at 8:27am
Regarding the news about 'Lethal Weapon 5', I think that the stars of the franchise may be a little too old for this stuff.  They would fit right in with the cast of 'The Expendables'.  I also hear that Willow Smith is appearing in a remake of the Tony-winning musical/Razzie-winning movie 'Annie'.  The sun'll come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that this thing is gonna look hideous.

Just for giggles, I'm going to make a guess at what's gonna be nominated for the Razzie for Worst Picture.  Here we go:

'Jonah Hex' - It's a box office bomb and a critically panned mess.
'The Last Airbender' - 75% of the people who saw it hated it.
'Sex and the City 2' - This film appeared on more critics' worst lists than any other.
'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' - It's this year's 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen' (the bad movie with the most money).
'Vampires Suck' - It has the lowest Tomatometer rating of the bunch.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2011 at 8:58am
My predictions are:

Clash of the Titans
The Last Airbender
Sex & The City 2
Vampires Suck

and either Grown Ups or Little Fockers fighting for the last spot

I feel that The Bounty Hunter also maybe has a slight chance of making it in.

I would love it if Jonah Hex went for the win (if it makes the nominations i'll vote for it) but fear that it will be overlooked mainly because to few people saw it.

No way that Eclipse ends up being this years Transformers 2 or even will be nominated.

The titles i personaly filled in on my ballot were:
Jonah Hex
The Last Airbender
Killers
Little Fockers
Vampires Suck

MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2011 at 10:49pm
The Producers Guild of America has chosen its winner, and it is...'The King's Speech'.  You're probably as shocked as I am about this.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2011 at 10:58pm

If we're guessing final Worst Picture nods, I might as well throw my picks in:

"Last Airbender", "Vampires Suck", "Little Fockers", "Grown-Ups", and "Clash of the Titans".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 136137138139>