Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > DISCUSSION & Add'l INFO on MADEA's BIG HAPPY FAMILY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum DISCUSSION of MADEA'S BIG HAPPY FAMILY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum DISCUSSION of MADEA'S BIG HAPPY FAMILY
    Posted: April 30 2011 at 4:39pm
Although there's no concensus,the movie will remain in the 40% area in R.T..Doesn't sound like a contender.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
tinajane View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote tinajane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2011 at 12:46am
I love  it that THREE actors could be in the nominating ballots for Worst Actress. (For those who don't know: Martin Lawrence, Tyler Perry, and then Adam Sandler in the yet-to-be-released Jack & Jill). 
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 10:19am

Time to review this. Not much else to say, other than this is going to be a short one.

The good:

The drive-thru scene: As someonewho's been in a lot of drive-thru's, this scene is true to life.

The bad:

Tyler Perry as Madea: Remember that episode of The Boondocks that ripped into Perry? That's exactly my opinion!

The other acting: Performances in Tyler Perry moves are usually piss-poor. This is no exception.

The ugly:

Maury Povitch: Povitch appears at the end as himself. He's here mainly because I hte him so much. He's worse than Jerry Springer! At least Springer gets mad at the really terrible people (i.e. Nazis, pedos, bestiality enthusiasts, Casey Anthony)

Well that's it for now. Bitching about a Tyler Perry movie is like bitching about Keanu Reeves' acting, the end result is obvious and redundent to make fun of. Grade: C+

Also, I'm watching NeverEnding Story III and, Jesus, it's f*cking bad!! I seriously think that I may have a Rotten Asshole on my hand.

Next-up: Freddy Got Fingered, Mommie Dearest, or Prom!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12