Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Discussion & Add'l INFO on JUST GO WITH IT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Members' Discussion of JUST GO WITH IT...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Jennifar View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Jennifar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Forum Members' Discussion of JUST GO WITH IT...
    Posted: April 15 2011 at 2:48am
I thought this was a good movie!    
Jennifar View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jennifar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2011 at 6:24am
There's a chance he'll figure out in the middle, or even near the beginning, but we know better than that...right? I mean, they didn't know better when they decided to make this in the first place.
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 8:34am

Get this, 78% of the RT community actually LIKE this movie. It just goes to show how totally addicted to Sandler's 'brain dead retard' some people are.

You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2011 at 12:46pm
But technically I said them.LOL
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2011 at 11:50am
Originally posted by Vits

But you can:

Sh*t, p*ss, f*ck, c*nt, c*cks*ck*r, m*th*rf*ck*r and t*ts.

Razzie nominating b*ll*t.

See?
See what? All I see are a bunch of censored words.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2011 at 11:20am
But you can:

Sh*t, p*ss, f*ck, c*nt, c*cks*ck*r, m*th*rf*ck*r and t*ts.

Razzie nominating b*ll*t.

See?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2011 at 11:14am
35% in M.C. and 20% in R.T..Sounds like a contender to me.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2011 at 5:27am
Originally posted by oiram

Dosn't saying the b word violate the terms of service of this Forum?
I'm guessing if it's not part of George Carlin's "Seven Words You Can't Say On TV" rountine, it's okay to say here.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2011 at 4:15am
Dosn't saying the b word violate the terms of service of this Forum?
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Sandler might as well write his own name on the Razzie voting ballot by appearing in all these movies in one year. As for Dennis Dugan, I wonder how big of a kiss-ass and/or yes-man he is, now that he's Sandler's bitch, er, I mean director of choice.
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 2:30pm
Sandler might as well write his own name on the Razzie voting ballot by appearing in all these movies in one year. As for Dennis Dugan, I wonder how big of a kiss-ass and/or yes-man he is, now that he's Sandler's bitch, er, I mean director of choice.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2011 at 1:22pm
GTAhater, Adam Sandler will have played in three films (Just Go With It, Zookeeper and as you stated earlier Jack & Jill) And Dennis Dugan will have directed two of those (Just Go With It and Jack & Jill).

It's maybe to early to call, but i have a gut feeling that Jack & Jill may turn out to be this years Gigli.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Vheid

Miguel, i totally agree mainly because Dugan will have two razzie-worthy films out by then and Sandler will have three.
I know one of Sandler's other movies for this year (Jack & Jill). What are their other movies for this year?
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 5:39pm
Miguel, i totally agree mainly because Dugan will have two razzie-worthy films out by then and Sandler will have three.
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 5:32pm
Richard Roeper gave this film a D- and said he was being kind.  Based on the amount of heat this movie is taking, Dugan and Sandler won't be able to escape Razzie nominations.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by Mayhem5185

The problem with that is whenever he does go against his typecast, even a little bit, his movies bomb, but when he acts like a 4 year old he makes millions.
Yeah, that's what I was talking about when I wrote about actors being typecasted. Audiences know Sandler best for acting like a man-child, so those are the only kind of roles he gets. When he tries anything else, the movie fails.
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2011 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

Sandler can run, but he can't hide from us. If he focused more on playing against his typecast image (like in 'Punch Drunk Love', 'Reign on Me' and 'Funny People') he wouldn't be in this situation. 

The problem with that is whenever he does go against his typecast, even a little bit, his movies bomb, but when he acts like a 4 year old he makes millions.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>