Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

LIZA-stein, with a "Z"!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LIZA-stein, with a "Z"!
    Posted: March 15 2006 at 3:39am

IS IT JUST US, or DOES LIZA MINNELLI (SEEN HERE w/TONY DANZA) LOOK LIKE SHE WENT to a MORTICIAN to GET HER MAKE-UP DONE for HER RECENT 60th BIRTHDAY BASH?? CATTY COMMENTS, CUTTING CAPTIONS and CETERA ARE IN ORDER...

TONY: "Yeah -- Couple hours in the make-up chair at Forest Lawn, and I could look just like her...but maybe less scary!"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 4:46am

LIZA: "How do you like my new look? It was designed for me by the guy who also does Goldie Hawn and Meryl Streep -- You know, the make-up guy from DEATH BECOMES HER..."

Everything SUX!
#1-Film Freak!! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Film Freak!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2006 at 4:52am

Liza: "I asked my make-up guy to make me look like Ginger Rogers, and he said, 'You mean how she looks today?' And I said YES!"

Tony: "But she's been dead for more than 10 years..."

Liza: "So that's the problem!"

Nobody LUVS movies more than ME!
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:37am

LIZA: "I went to the same people who did King Tut... Like it???"
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 7:11am

Tony: "You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much, too. And people think she's a whore..."

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 9:02am

Tony: "Corpse bride walking!"

berlyK View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote berlyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 9:06am

Liza: "Carol Channing is my Idol!"

JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 10:59am

LIZA: "So I'm sitting there at the curb, waiting for my limo, and this guy jumps out of an old beat up truck and says, 'I can fix the whole thing -- your dents, your dings -- Do it with a little Bondo and some spray-paint for $150.' I assumed he meant my car...turns out he meant my face..."

Ted View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Ted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:43pm

LIZA: I'm getting tired!

TONY: Really? Why?

LIZA: It ain't easy keeping my head upright with this much make-up on! I need a rest before I can stand up to collect the 'Making Up In The Dark' Award!

Hey.... View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Hey.... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 10:14am
Liza With A Z was actually very good. Once apon a time she was brilliant and sexy. For real.
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 1:05pm
The key word being "was"...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2006 at 9:14pm

Tony: "Oh, me? Nothing I was just talking to this Kabuki clown here... wait a minute!"

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
grCowell View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote grCowell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 3:37pm

"I take it you were bobbing for french-fries again......now look atcha....!!"

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2006 at 4:31pm

TONY: "Liza... I ain't sittin' up with the dead no more...no matter what you say or do..."
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
wrench_ninja View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote wrench_ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2006 at 3:34am

Sheesh. another remake of 'Night of the Living Dead'. Where is the creativity these days?

Brierfox View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Brierfox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2006 at 4:05pm

Liza  AND Tony do look weird in this photo.  Could it be the lighting?  Maybe their  make-up has some phosphorous or other light sensitive chemical in it?   Maybe her make-up expert isn't such an expert after all!   

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>