Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Forum Discussion & Add'l Info on CAPTAIN AMERICA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member Discussion of CAPTAIN AMERICA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Discussion of CAPTAIN AMERICA
    Posted: August 03 2011 at 12:27pm
Check this review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egYCfg5sDNA
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2011 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by Vheid

1... and the ending just angered me (It's one thing to give your movie an open ending, It's a completely different thing to make the entire movie look like an introduction for a completely differenty movie ---The Avengers---)

2. Can someone please explain why two German characters would speak English to each other, instead of speaking German?
1. Dude, nowadays, ALL movies are just 90-120 minute long set-ups to other movies. Be it sequel, spin-off, or otherwise.

2. I think that has already been addressed in other subforums: Americans hate having to read subtitles.
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2011 at 5:49pm
I think Hollywood takes for granted what young audiences truly want, and this is the evidence: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSdX9-_3vEA 

The things they say in this and other videos are often smart, sometimes even smarter than many adults I know.
DanKaplans View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote DanKaplans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2011 at 5:54pm
Thanks for the link.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2011 at 1:16pm
Peter Travers's review:

Vega six View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vega six Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 10:13am
It was a good movie but the wrong type of hero for our age. He's too cookie cutter compared to the complex hero's like Stark and Banner. Going to be nice to see how Cap fits in with the Avengers *has a geek moment*
SuperTeenTopia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2011 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by Vega six

It was a good movie but the wrong type of hero for our age. He's too cookie cutter compared to the complex hero's like Stark and Banner.
Well, yes, that's the point. He's the classic good is good and evil is evil, Golden Age comic book hero. That's why he and Stark will not get along in "Avengers".
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2011 at 2:43pm
I just saw it,and gave it 6/10.

Recent Marvel movies have had post-credit scenes.This one sucked,because it was literally a teaser trailer for THE AVENGERS.Oh,I was teased alright.

I don't want this to be nominated for anything,not even if Chris Evans gets nominated for WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER?.

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2011 at 6:54pm
I forgot to say that the biggest problem was about Hayley Atwell.At times,she was such a badass,she outshined Chris Evans.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2013 at 12:35pm
On this episode, I compare this to the 1990 version (skip to 03:28):

Any thoughts?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234