Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Forum Discussion & Add'l Info on HANGOVER PART II
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MEMBER DISCUSSION of HANGOVER PART II

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEMBER DISCUSSION of HANGOVER PART II
    Posted: August 10 2011 at 5:49pm
A few weeks ago,I saw INSIDE THE ACTORS STUDIO with guest Bradley Cooper(this originally aired before this movie was released).At the end,he was asked "What can you tell us about THE HANGOVER PART II?",he replied "So far,I love it".I know he has to say that to promote the movie,but he was being interviewed by his acting teachers!And I think they knew the truth.
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Jamie Chung's acting: Sure, she's hot, but a Real World reject an actress does not make.
Have to disgree here.Not that I think she's a good actress,but her role in this movie was so small I couldn't judge her at all.Although she might get nominated since this isn't the only contender she's in.
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

See, if they found Doug at the beginning of the first one, they'd still be in trouble. By not finding him first, they were able to resolve all their problems first. With this, however, if they found Teddy first, then all the broblems would be solved.
Hey...you're right.How did I miss that?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234