Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Member Discussion & Add'l INFO on THE UNDEFEATED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Member Discussion: THE UNDEFEATED...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SuperTeenTopia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Discussion: THE UNDEFEATED...
    Posted: October 05 2011 at 11:19am
Did you hear Palin's  latest rant? Apparently, she will not being running for President in 2012, because the role of President so just so far below her. Yes, because you can make so much more money doing reality shows and public speeches. That, and in the event she did run and lose, she'd finally disappear from the spotlight.
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)
robhexer View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote robhexer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2011 at 11:12am
They should list the movie under comedy. Seems the GOP keeps providing the laughs by promoting these clowns like Palin and Bachmann. LOL
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 4:45pm
Actually, I think her vanity has caused her to convince herself that the field will end up deadlocked, and she will be drafted at the convention. She is just crazy enough to talk herself into something like that. Oh? Am I libeling you Ms. Palin? saturnwatcher@yahoo.com I will provide you with all the information you need to contact me. Let's rock!  

Originally posted by SuperTeenTopia

Did you hear Palin's  latest rant? Apparently, she will not being running for President in 2012, because the role of President so just so far below her. Yes, because you can make so much more money doing reality shows and public speeches. That, and in the event she did run and lose, she'd finally disappear from the spotlight. 
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2012 at 6:43pm
I just saw GAME CHANGE, an HBO TV Movie about the 2008 elections, and gave it a 6/10.  

SARAH PALIN was called "the best actress in politics" a couple of times. She had to memorize speeches to say them in front of cameras, even when she didn't mean any of what she was saying. She also supposedly had "acting coaches" in the form of political advisors and history teachers (I don't know if that was true). Assuming she did the same in this Documentary... then I'm not completely against her Razzie nomination as Worst Actress.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234