Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > COMPLETE LIST of 2010 RELEASES
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS: Harry Potter #7

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MEMBER-STARTED FORUMS: Harry Potter #7
    Posted: November 17 2010 at 2:48am
RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Just to be clear -- This was posted by a newly minted Forum Member, and does not reflect the opinion of actual Voting RAZZIE® Members...  

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the seventh and final of the Harry Potter novels written by British author J. K. Rowling. This novel is the ending of the Harry Potter series.

Do you think this movie is going to be better than its prequels????
I m very excited to watch the seventh part of Harry Potter as Daniel is looking so smart in the movie and i really think this is going to the better part among all .

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 12:49pm
Um, I don't know why this is here considering we only talk about bad movies. But I have no beef with this series. Yes, this is the 7th of 8 movies, but there's 7 really long books and since the series has already made over $1 billion worldwide, of course they will milk every book for what it's worth. I saw the first movie, wasn't impress, and didn't bother with any of the others ... something Miguel should have done with the "Twilight' series.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 2:56pm
I watched the first two and became utterly bored with it...haven't seen any since. This one might be entertaining just from the standpoint that there will probably be a scene featuring Harry shaving, but apart from that I'm not likely to ever watch it.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 4:58pm
I'm one of a handful of people here who like all the Harry Potter movies. I'm anticipating The Deathly Hallows Part I, but won't be able to see it until December 10, when my wild card tickets become usable.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 9:00pm
You guys are crazy."Harry Potter" and "boring" should never be in the same sentence.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by moviewizguy

You guys are crazy."Harry Potter" and "boring" should never be in the same sentence.
The "Harry Potter" movies are dull and boring. Never say never.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 1:24am
I found The Prisoner of Azkaban to be well done.
Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 1:42am
Yeah Saturn the first 2 are the defiantly at the lower end of the series, but once they ditched that Columbus guy and got some quality directors (Alfonso Curuon for example) the series really took off. Especially with the third one which is my favorite still.

shaurya View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote shaurya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 3:57am
oh please guys, you are wrong ... Harry Potter 's movies are to be considered one of the best series ! 
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 8:20am
I'm not necessarily intending to imply that they aren't good to very good movies, just not my cup of tea. They have a large appreciative audience, but I just don't personally consider them worthy of my investment of time. So, rather than go on some ranting personal vendetta, I just channel my energies elsewhere. Wink
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 10:00am
And you say you didn't like Justin Beiber...

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Originally posted by moviewizguy

The "Harry Potter" movies are dull and boring. Never say never.

Mayhem5185 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mayhem5185 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 2:29pm
LOLLOLLOL Touche, Good Sir!  

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

So, rather than go on some ranting personal vendetta, I just channel my energies elsewhere. Wink 
I don't have pet peeves, I have major psychotic f**king hatreds! George Carlin
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 3:08pm
Just 9 hours before release on the Pacific Coast. The reviews are at 78% at Rotten Tomatoes. While the score of 69% at Metacritic isn't as good as the predecessors got, there's no way this film is one of ours.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 4:16pm
Yeah, I laughed out loud when they had the demon kill Justin Beiber on "South Park"! 

Now if only that were to happen in real life...  

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 4:18pm
Well, saturnwatcher, if you go around other websites and ask people not to vote for the Potter movies in any publicly voted awards, surely the movies' not winning said awards will stop the studio from making the final movie!  

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 4:18pm
I'm not saying they are bad movies, I'm just saying they don't interest me in any way.  

Originally posted by shaurya

oh please guys you are wrong ... Harry Potter 's movies are to be considered one of the best series ! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>