Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > CRAZY ON THE OUTSIDE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

On the OUTSIDE w/No One Looking In?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: On the OUTSIDE w/No One Looking In?
    Posted: August 10 2010 at 2:27pm
I just saw this, unlike most of you will. I gave it 1/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2010 at 11:12pm

Big question: 

How did Ray Liotta go from 'Field of Dreams' and 'Goodfellas' to this 'show me the money' bollocks (aka Crazy on the Outside)?  

You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2010 at 10:24am
Most of the actors in this had previously worked with Tim Allen, so I'm guessing they wanted to to do him a favor??  
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2010 at 1:35pm
Or Tim Allen has "blackmail pictures" of each of them, and this movie was the only way to get the negatives back...  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 3:04pm
Is this movie still elegible?If so it should be up for "Picture","Actor"(Tim Allen),"Supporting Actor"(Ray Liotta),"Supporting Actress"(Julie Bowen and/or Sigourney Weaver(also for YOU AGAIN)),"Director","Screenplay" and "Couple"(Allen and Jeanne Tripplehorn(if that cateogry still exists)).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12