Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tom & Katie, Sittin’ in a Tree...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tom & Katie, Sittin’ in a Tree...
    Posted: January 29 2006 at 7:45am

THEY'RE HOLLYWOOD's HOTTEST COUPLE...BUT ARE THEY REALLY a COUPLE, OR JUST a COUPLE of MARKETING GENIUSES?? LET's HEAR YOUR TAKE on THIS BERRY IMPORTANT ISSUE of OUR TIME...

TOM: "That's right -- We're cool...we're in love...we're expecting..."

KATIE: "Is anyone still buying any of this?!?!?"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 7:47am

Katie: "And if things don't work out, do I get to keep the sunglasses...or do we have to give 'em to Planet Hollywood??"

Everything SUX!
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 7:53am

Katie: "Once we're inside the limo, our contract says you are not to touch me!"

Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2006 at 2:47pm

TOM: "Let's go to the hall of mirrors, so you can appreciate me all the more..."
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
StephAnne View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote StephAnne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 2:48am

"Can you imagine the dentist bills our kid is going to have?"

xanthiae View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote xanthiae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 7:17am

Katie: "Psst...Tom, I don't think these glasses work....they can still see us!"

Katie View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Katie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 9:06am

Katie: "What if we´re really happy? That´s not so tabloidish is it?"

Luke Cifer View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Luke Cifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 11:03am

Tom: "SEE!  I told you I wasn't shooting blanks!"

Tallman Boyd View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tallman Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 1:47pm

Dear Razzies,

When you had "Tom's Baby," you were replying his baby, right?

I mean it is his baby.

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 4:03pm
One of us... One of us...
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tallman Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 4:20pm
No, the people who put up the nomination of Tom Cruise's worst tabloid moments with the title "Tom's Baby." It sounded like they said he was not the father. I just wondered what they meant by that.
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tallman Boyd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 4:23pm
Sorry about asking that, I just wanted to say I know he is the father, but I was wondering why the moderator put "Tom's Baby?" That's all. I just wanted to get a response saying that he knew that Tom Cruise is the father.
Fleetwood View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fleetwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 7:32pm
  "...knocking up a Dawson's Creek kid - Priceless!"
RAZZLE DAZZLE View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote RAZZLE DAZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 8:08pm
they deserve the Razzie
Sky Perinha View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sky Perinha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2006 at 9:36pm
If she were Joey Potter, Dawson would commit suicide!
Joe View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Joe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2006 at 7:18am
I'm very upset by Katie's Razzie nod. She was good in Batman Begins, and the only reason she got this nod was becuz of the crap surrounding her and Tom Crusie. Acting should be judged, not rumors.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>