Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > POLL: POSSIBLE WORST ACTRESSES for 2010
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WORST ACTRESS of 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Poll Question: HOOZ YER PICK 4 US 2 PICK ON?!?!????
Vote Poll Choice Poll Statistics
[2.23%]
[2.32%]
[0.17%]
[0.18%]
[43.29%]
[4.87%]
[1.43%]
[0.11%]
[2.31%]
[0.10%]
[0.28%]
[0.12%]
[42.38%]
[0.21%]

Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WORST ACTRESS of 2010
    Posted: January 08 2011 at 5:02am
Something like this happened once before when Head Razz ran a poll about Sly Stallone. We were barraged by his supporters, both skewing the results of the poll and attempting to give most of us a lesson about our ancestory. There are 2 solid indications that some sort of hacking has taken place with this poll: 1. The huge number of votes that landed in a short time and 2. The targets. I wouldn't necessarily be surprised to see the two leaders receiving large numbers of votes, but the enormous numbers are pretty suspicious...and they are the two candidates that would be most likely to provoke that kind of activity.  

Originally posted by GTAHater767

I thought I saw the worst back in March of 2010 when people came here just screaming obscenities at us. Now they're hacking our polls which may have been meaningless to begin with. I owe a debt to HeadRAZZ for protecting the RAZZIE forum from such attacks.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
garrison007 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote garrison007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2011 at 4:51pm

That's stupid -- over 40% voted for Miley Cyrus? I am definately not a supporter of hers, but if she was some nobody, then I guarantee she wouldn't have more than 3% of the votes!!  

hinderka View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinderka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 6:45am
I am sorry, but Kristen Stewort should not be here!!!There were multiple critics that said she was actually quite good. The movie sucked, but I don't think it was due to Stewart's performance!It's kinda ridiculous putting her on this list
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 6:52am
Don't you think Kirsten Stewart is kind of twitchy? She brings a bit of a nervous vibe to all her roles.

Anyway i don't think she will make the final nominations because her competition is to strong.

Please respond back, I am getting kind of anoyed with all these one-time posters.

Originally posted by hinderka

I am sorry, but Kristen Stewort should not be here!!!There were multiple critics that said she was actually quite good. The movie sucked, but I don't think it was due to Stewart's performance!It's kinda ridiculous putting her on this list
hinderka View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinderka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 10:12am
[QUOTE=Vheid]
Don't you think Kirsten Stewart is kind of twitchy? She brings a bit of a nervous vibe to all her roles.Anyway i don't think she will make the final nominations because her competition is to strong.Please respond back, I am getting kind of anoyed with all these one-time posters.

She is kinda nervous, but I think this always suits her characters perfectly and make them more real.I didn't like Eclipse (actually the only Twilight movie I liked was the first one), but she was good.
And yeah, seeing her name next to these of Miley Cyrus,Katherine Heigl,and Megan Fox...it's absurd.
Actually I think Angelina Jolie shouldn't be here either.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 10:23am
I think the dicision to put Jolie on the nominating ballot has more to do with the fact that the Golden Globes nominated her for that role. 

The Tourist was one of the worst-reviewed films of the year, and I see this as a clever way for the Razzies to say "F*ck You" to the Globes. 

I personally picked her on my nominating ballot for that very reason.  

My guess is that the actresses actually nominated will be: Heigl, Bell, Fox, Cyrus and the "Gal Pals" (I also nominated all but the latter).  
hinderka View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote hinderka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2011 at 10:53am
They did nominate some really crappy movies and performances for the Globes!   
My list is: Christina Aguilera, JLo, Miley Cyrus,Megan fox, and the Sex and the City gals.
KristenFan View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote KristenFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 1:09am
Seriously?Angry Kristen to be nominated for this sh*t? Just,good job,seriously,good job.Kristen is one of the best Hollywood's young actresses,yes,in Twilight movies she cant show all she knows,because she plays BELLA,if anyone here actually read the book knows how Bella acts,and Kristen did a really good job playing her,and definetly DIDN'T deserved this,and yes,I KNOW that haters are gonna hate,and vote for her,but guys you are just wasting your time,trying to do this things to her,the most beautiful,and awesome badass in the world,yeah,I'm talking abt Kristen.Has anyone seen Welcome to the Rileys?The Runaways?The yellow handkerchief?Obviously not,and if Kristen wins this stupid award,well I'm not gonna watch that,beacuse it's just UNFAIR and rude,my opinion,Christina and Miley were bad,they're not even like actresses.They should keep singing and not act,so how can Kristen be worse then them? So good job guys,try to do this for a 20 year old actresses,like she doesn't get enough of hate every day,good job.ClapClapClap
Clap
KristenFan View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote KristenFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 1:17am
Oh and yes,I AM A KRISTEN FAN,and it makes me mad that she's nominated,and really unfair to vote for someone just beacuse she's dating Rob,I love them both,together of course,and I will love them apart too,but I hope that's not gonna happend.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 7:46am
You think the star of the biggest saga of the moment gets a lot of hate?

It's true that she's a good actress.And she's beautiful and a badass.But the bright side is that if she does win,which is unlikely,it won't be for the other 3 movies she was in.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 8:00am
KristenFan and Vits, I said it once before and say it again. Kirsten always plays her roles kind of twitchy and nervous. Yes, I've seen The Runaways and Welcome to the Rily's. In every performance of her she keeps nervously touching her hair, biting her lip or talking with some doubtfull pauses. I'll admit she is good looking.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 9:36am
Originally posted by Vheid

KristenFan and Vits, I said it once before and say it again. Kirsten always plays her roles kind of twitchy and nervous and yes, I've seen The Runaways and Welcome to the Rily's. In every performance of her she keeps nervously touching her hair, biting her lip or talking with some doubtfull pauses. I'll admit she is good looking.
In other words, she has a bunch of nervous ticks that she needs to get over.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Florelan View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Florelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2011 at 6:55am
I vote for kristen and it wasnt because "she is dating with rob" no, SHE CANT ACT!!!! Kristen lovers cant understand that in the world there are lots of different opinions, they are like "ohhh, kristen is beautiful, a good actress... SHE IS PERFECT" all the time!
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2011 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Florelan

I vote for kristen and it wasnt because "she is dating with rob" no, SHE CANT ACT!!!! Kristen lovers cant understand that in the world there are lots of different opinions, they are like "ohhh, kristen is beautiful, a good actress... SHE IS PERFECT" all the time!
I agree. I mean Kristen Stewart isn't a good actress... at all! And even in my school, there are people saying that Kristen Stewart is great. But as Lex Luthor said... "WRONG!" She is NOT great!
Pictures move, do they?
hhh View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote hhh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 11:59am
kristen is the best!!!, the best actress!!Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678