Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > INFO on POSSIBLE 2011 RAZZIE® CONTENDERS > Official RAZZIE Take on I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE DOES IT...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYe Olde Head RAZZberry's Take...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ye Olde Head RAZZberry's Take...
    Posted: September 15 2011 at 9:04am
YOU'VE GOTTA HAND IT to the MAKERS of I DON'T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT. I DON'T KNOW WHY THEY DID IT, BUT the WEINSTEIN COMPANY BOLDLY "SNEAK-PREVIEWED" THEIR FILM NATIONWIDE ALMOST a WEEK BEFORE IT WAS SET to OPEN. 

THEIR REWARD: REVIEWS THAT SUGGEST WE WERE RIGHT to HAVE OUR EYES on THIS ONE (AS of THIS POSTING -- 10am/PST the DAY BEFORE the FILM DEBUTS -- I DON'T KNOW HAD an EMBARRASSING 26% FAVORABLE RATING at R.T.) and AUDIENCE RATINGS at B.O. MoJo WITH MORE THAN 60% of RESPONDENTS GIVING IT a D or an F

GIVEN THAT IT TOP-LINES LAST YEAR's DOUBLE RAZZIE® "WINNER" SARAH JESSICA PARKER, FEATURES OUR 2009 WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR "WINNER" PIERCE BROSNAN (of MAMMA MIA SHAME) and THAT AUDIENCE TRACKING SURVEYS SUGGEST NO MAN on EARTH WILL BOTHER SEEING IT, I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS FILM HAS ANY NO CHANCE of ESCAPING RAZZIE® BLOWBACK. 

TO GIVE THIS FILM YOUR BEST SWIFT KICK, JOIN OUR FORUM DISCUSSION by CLICKING HERE... 

GRAMMER: "Is this going to take long, because I was hoping to 
watch a FRASIER re-run on WGN in 7 minutes..."  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply