Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > CHARLIE ST. CLOUD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Zac. We Hardly Knew Ye...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Razziedent Evil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zac. We Hardly Knew Ye...
    Posted: November 26 2010 at 3:09pm
If he doesn't get AT LEAST a nomination, then I will lose faith in humanity!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2011 at 3:16pm
I just saw it,and Efron is berry good.And despite his lazyness in 17 AGAIN,Burr Steers directing improved.But this 2 still don't know how to choose movies.I don't mind cheesyness,but I mind that movie doesn't have anything,and I mean anything new.At least GHOST WHISPERER had a mystery.This is 90 minutes of a dude whining.

This is another of those movies that talks about death without giving answers.I don't mind that since no one has the answers.But this doesn't even try to answer.I know there's nothing that hasn't been said about death,but if that's the case,why make this movie in the 1st place?I mean they planned to make this before the book was released!Unlike HEREAFTER,which also didn't try to answer,this movie expects the audience to answer by themselves!

The photography is decent but too forced.How many f*ck*ng shots of sunrises and sunsets do they need?!

Spoilers ahead!Highlight:
SAM makes no sense.First he's against CHARLIE moving on,then he wants to help TESS...

I give it 3/10.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12